Application Deadline:15th August 2020
Referencing the various African Union Charters and policy instruments relevant to the sector as well as other documented pronouncements and actions by the African Union, and in line with the Theme the Year of the Arts, Culture and Heritage, interested parties are hereby called upon to submit for the 2021 Edition of the AU Echo, incisive and evidence based articles on the creative economy and Africa’s Creative Industries, the potential and progress made in the various sectors as well as innovative initiatives that are being undertaken at institutional, country and continental level to promote the growth of creative industries.View previous editions of the AU ECHO here
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINE
- Contributions will be accepted from institutions, organs and employees of the African Union, AU member states, academic institutions, think tanks, civil society organisations and representative groups (e.g. women, youth), industry experts and the wider public. The editors reserve the right to reject papers they deem to be inconsistent with the guidelines outlined in this call for papers.
- Languages: Articles for publication may be submitted in any of the AU working languages i.e. English, French, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Word count: Not more than 2000 words per article.
- Images: Photographs and other illustrations that enhance the article are welcome, although these must be original to the author and/or under a creative commons license. Captions must be provided.
- All submissions must contain the full name and contact of the sender, his/her organization / job title (if applicable).
- Submissions will only be accepted through email which must be titled as given below and can only be submitted through the email accounts listed below for consideration.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION : Manuscripts must be received by by 17.00 East African Time (GMT+3) on 15th August 2020
For More Information: