Application Deadline: December 31st, 2023
The Feminist Economics School brings together 20-30 early career scholars, practitioners, activists and policymakers engaged in research and action related to issues of concern to feminist economics, but who have had little or no formal access to training in feminist economics. Over the one-and-a-half days of workshops, participants will gain a grounding in key aspects of feminist economics thinking, methodologies, and policy applications through reflection on their own practices and experiences.
The School offers participants a unique opportunity to augment their expertise through formal training in feminist economics, to bridge the gap between theory and real-world impact, and to meet leading Feminist Economists.
- IAFFE encourage early-career scholars, activists, and policymakers interested interested in feminist economics to apply.
- Given the Rome location, IAFFE particularly encourage applicants from the Middle East and North African region and from underrepresented groups in Europe.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in English to be able to participate.
- There is no fee to participate in the FE School and travel grants are available to participants who need them covering the costs of travel, accommodation and visa application. Meals and local transportation will be provided during the IAFFE school.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to attend the IAFFE Annual Conference which will be held in Rome immediately after the IAFFE school (3-5 July).
- Travel grants also cover the cost of Conference registration fees. Individuals who have already applied for an IAFFE Conference travel grant are eligible to apply for the IAFFE School.
How to apply
To apply, applicants must complete this form, including a brief 400-word statement, before December 31st.
Applications will no longer be accepted after December 31st, 2023. IAFFE expect to select participants by early February.
For More Information: