Application Deadline: April 23rd 2021
CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge. Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services and looking to join a team of result oriented young professionals?
The job holder will typically be involved in any of the following departments: Investment Banking, Private equity or Securities Trading.
· Analyze financial statements.
· Build robust financial models.
· Perform valuation analysis for various sectors.
· Prepare marketing & statutory transaction documents including information memoranda, teasers, prospectuses, scheme documents among others.
· Preparing client presentations and pitch books
· Carry out research on various sectors to support transaction origination and execution.
· Assist in development of detailed financial models.
· Participation in due diligence of potential investee companies
· Assist in valuation of existing and potential investments.
· Assist in Identifying potential investee companies / investment opportunities.
· Work with a team in monitoring performance of investee companies
· Execute trades for clients on a best effort basis putting into consideration the urgency of the order, volume weighted average price and other key metrics.
· Knowledge of the stock market, market structure and trading practices
· Give CardinalStone approved recommendations to clients regarding trends or insights in the stock market.
· Thorough grasp of both fundamental and technical analysis
· Develop trading strategies and ideas and recommend same to clients.
· Maintain relationship with clients,
· Monitor clients’ portfolios.
· Proficiency on Bloomberg and other applications providing financial information.
· Maintain Strong and cordial relationship with Regulatory Agencies especially the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NASD, FMDQ, other exchanges and the Central Securities Clearing System
0 – 3 years experience
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in a numerical or business related course
Master’s degree is an added advantage
Must have completed NYSC
Passionate about financial services
Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Result driven and open to learning
Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
Microsoft Office savvy
NOTE: Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: