Application Deadline: March 20th 2016
The Coca-Cola Company & the US Department of State are partnering for the 5th consecutive year to sponsor 100 university students from 7 different countries across the Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia to attend a month-long business program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the United States.
This multi-faceted, immersion scholarship program is designed to give a group of students the opportunity to learn about business education through an accelerated curriculum. The program, which begins in early July 2016, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees.
All Candidates must :
- Have nationality and currently reside in the country from which you are applying and must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia (Citizen and reside in the Country.
- You are a student
- 18 and 24 years old
- You have a business idea of how to make tomorrow better
How to Apply:
- All you have to do is share your business idea on how to Make Tomorrow Better in your country.
- The 25 ideas with the most votes will automatically make it to the semi-final round.
- Following the semi-finals, 14 final winners will be selected and will win scholarships to attend the program at Indiana University.
- Submit your ideas before the application closes on March 20th.
For More Information: