Application Deadline: February 28 2015
The Coca-Cola Company & the US Department of State are once again partnering to sponsor 100 university students from 8 different countries across across the Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia to attend a month-long business program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the United States.
This multi-faceted, immersion scholarship program is designed to give a group of students the opportunity to learn about business education through an accelerated curriculum. The program, which begins in late June 2015, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees.
Please note that the program will take place during Ramadan and that the travel dates can’t be amended. Indiana University is well aware of Ramadan and will make accommodations for attending scholarship winners.
All Candidates must :
- Have nationality and currently reside in the country from which you are applying and must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia (Citizen and reside in the Country.
- You are a student
- 18 and 24 years old
- You have a business idea of how to make tomorrow better
How to Apply for the 2015 Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program
- All you have to do is share your business idea on how to Make Tomorrow Better in your country.
- The 20 ideas with the most votes will automatically make it to the semi-final round.
- Following the semi-finals, 12 final winners will be selected and will win scholarships to attend the program at Indiana University.
- Submit your ideas before the application closes on February 28nd.
For More Information: