Application Deadline: Ongoing
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 264,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The Risk Advisory Academy is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment. You will develop, amongst others: business process design, time management, conflict resolution, emotional resilience, critical thinking and business solutions. These lifelong skills will certainly enhance future employability and mobility of a new generation of Deloitte professionals.
As a young graduate employed in the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand among our competitors. Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
The Internal Audit Graduate Program is structured over a 2 year contract and is designed to ensure successful completion of the Internal Audit Technician (IAT) qualification, which is facilitated by the Institute of Internal Auditors SA.
As a part of this program you will gain experience in the form of formal learning (IAT Qualification) and exposure to client engagements, which is required to complete the qualification.
Support various Engagement teams in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects. Focus on the delivery of client engagements. Understand how daily tasks contributes to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
Qualifications & experience required
Internal Audit Degree or other relevant 3 year degree.
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability
For More Information: