Application Deadline: Friday, 29 September 2017
The CSIR and the Department of Science and Technology (DST) are pleased to announce the DST Inter-Programme Bursary Support (IBS) call for applications.
- Full-time students studying towards an Honours, Masters or PhD degree at any South African public university.
- The focus areas for the bursary are restricted to the following research areas:
- • Aerospace
* Modelling and digital sciences (data science, biometrics, cybersecurity and so forth)
* Microsystems Technology
* Titanium (manufacturing elements)
* Photonics (free space communication, fibre-optics, laser welding and optics)
* Biotechnology (Biopharming, bio- processing and bio – catalysis)
* Information and Communications Technology
Value of the bursary award per annum
• Honours R60 000
* Masters R90 000
* PhD R120 000
How to apply
- Download application forms and the general guidelines here:
- Application forms and more information about the IBS can also be obtained from the postgraduate funding office of each of the public universities.
- For more information on the DST-CSIR inter-bursary support (IBS) programme, please contact the IBS administrator at: [email protected]
For More Information: