Application Deadline: March 22nd 2016.
- Are you a Youth Corper engaged in NYSC program from the period of November 2015 to November 2016?
- Do you have a passion for community service and nation building?
- Do you dream of impacting positive change in the lives of people?
Then join 100 NYSC members to impact a total of 6000 teenagers across Nigeria!
Eagles’ HOPE Charity Foundation (H.O.P.E) ; the community-development initiative of the Covenant University Alumni Association presents C.I.T.Y Fellows program. The C.I.T.Y Program organizes training for secondary school students along 5 majors thematic areas of entrepreneurship, leadership, personal mastery and transformation, national development consciousness and educational excellence.
By being a CITY Fellow, you have the opportunity to lead training around the five thematic areas for secondary school students through out your service year.
The 2016 CITY Fellows program seeks the hearts and hands of 100 people (Corpers) willing to commit to a providing leadership centered training to teenagers in secondary schools while engaging in self-development training and mentor-ship opportunities.
The program will provide extensive training to the fellows to enable them execute the C.I.T.Y. curriculum in secondary schools. All educational materials and teaching aids will be provided to the fellows for the leadership training.
1) Must be a serving corp member in the November, Batch B, 2015 or March, Batch A, 2016.
2) Must be between the ages 20 -35.
3) Access to good internet connectivity for the duration of the program.
4) Prior leadership, volunteer and professional experience is a plus but not mandatory.