Application Deadline: November 11, 2023
Engen is looking for top, dynamic Graduates that are ready to take the working world by storm! Engen seek those who stretch their limits to deliver superior results while collaborating for shared success in the organisation. While our culture nurtures trust, we allow for a focused approach on execution while we OWN IT the Engen way. This opportunity would suite an individual with a flexibility to explore different working areas within South Africa.
- Cape Town Based Vacancy: Data Analyst- NQF Level 7 (Diploma in Science or Engineering) or Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Analytical Science
- Johannesburg Based Vacancy: Environment -NQF Level 7 (Degree in Science or Engineering)
- Durban Based Vacancy: Process Safety NQF Level 7 (Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field)
- Cape Town Based Vacancy: Industrial Hygiene (Bachelor’s degree (appropriate science or engineering discipline/ BSC. Plain BSC NQF level 7, enabling SAIOH registration at Occupational Hygienist level
- Johannesburg Based Vacancy: Occupational Safety NQF Level 7 (Degree in Occupational Health)
Please attach the following supporting documentation.
Your application cannot be considered without the required attachments.
• Matric Certificate
• Completed Qualification (Certificate of degree)
• Academic transcript (Statement of Results)
Please provide us with a contactable reference.
This can be your Spiritual / Religious / Community leader , former University Lecturer / School Principal or Employer.
Grade 12 Certificate or Diploma/Degree relevant to the discipline
For More Information: