Application Deadline: Unspecified
Ericsson truly believes that a successful business can only be built on successful people and enables us to transform our business within a rapidly changing technological arena, through vision and diversity.
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
Our upcoming Marketing & Communications Digital Activation Graduate program for the duration of 12 months based out in South Africa or Lebanon depending on where the successful candidate will be coming from, will begin in September 2018 and we are looking for smart and innovative graduates to join. Is this you?
Graduate of the year 2017 or 2018 with one of the following degrees
You have just completed your University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent qualification.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support in designing creatives
- Assist in producing and ensuring brand consistency in Market Area (MA) videos, infographics and alike digital tools.
- Support in the creation of content for digital (i.e. dotcom, blogs, email marketing…) and social media channels.
- Support in managing Market Area (MA) digital and Social Media (SM) channels.
- Involvement in ensuring news flow adaptation to Social Media (SM) and digital channels and accordingly adapt and activate the content.
- Support in the development of concept and content creation of digital experiences and events.
- Assist in collecting and reporting digital performance metrics for stable evaluation methods, possibilities for analytics and automation marketing.
- Coordinate with the digital and social media agencies.
- Collaborate in writing, testing, and optimizing landing pages for search engine marketing – both paid and organic.
- Help manage PPC (pay per click) and other digital advertising initiatives.
- Communication knowledge & skills for professionals
- Innovative Spirit
- Digital Lifestyle
- Presentation & English skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the following is advantageous:
- Marketing & Digital communications
- Project Management
- Campaign Management
- Content Marketing
- Organized & Service minded
- Working with people
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Inspirational & Planning
- Recently graduated in Marketing or Communications or similar
- Available immediately
- First experience in creative thinking, content marketing and channel management is an advantage
- First experience from digital and online content marketing is preferred
- First experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment not required but can be a plus
- TV/video/digital production skills would be a plus
For More Information: