Application Deadline: 24 June 2018.
In an effort to keep the public informed on life-changing scientific breakthroughs, we have created the Falling Walls Fellowship for Journalists. It is aimed at journalists and bloggers with at least three years of experience, and who hope to advance their knowledge in the area of sciences.
- Freelance and full-time journalists or bloggers can apply. Professionals in fields such as research, teaching, public relations and advertising are not eligible.
- The applicants must have a minimum of three years professional journalism/blogging experience in which they have written about the subject of sciences.
- The Fellows get the opportunity to attend the Falling Walls Lab, Falling Walls Venture, the Falling Walls Conference as well as an additional programme in Berlin around 8 and 9 November 2018.
- The fellowship includes travel expenses (economy class), accomodation for 3 nights (organised by Falling Walls Foundation), conference fees and meals (breakfast at hotel, catering during the Falling Walls events).
- Application for the Science Fellowship for Journalists
- Please fill in the online application form below and submit two work samples together with a CV and a cover letter (both in English) stating your motivation to apply for the fellowship by 24 June 2018.
- The application form must be filled out in English.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: