Application Deadline: June 30th 2020
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 12-month program supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe. The Global Good Fund develops each innovator by pairing them with  professional executive coach and  c-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of positive social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders, entrepreneurs who are 40 or under, with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are in a leadership role, and are dedicated full-time to their organization that’s over 1-year-old.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK
- Each Fellow is paired up with
 dedicated professional executive coach and
 dedicated c-suite executive who serves as a business mentor.
- Over a 12 month period Fellows connect with their executive coach and business mentor via phone/Skype/WhatsApp.
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is open to social enterprise leaders based anywhere in the world, who are trying to make the world a better place through business.
- Ideal Fellows are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development, under 40 years of age, hold a leadership position at their social enterprise, operating for 3-5 years and demonstate coachability.
Phase I: Preliminary Questionnaire
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2020
Phase I consists of a preliminary questionnaire that is reviewed for alignment with Fellowship criteria.
In order to be considered for the fellowship, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- *Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one-year old;
- *Enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- *Candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship);
- *Candidate should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;
- *Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to participate in Phase II of the application process.
Phase II: Comprehensive Application
Submission Deadline: August 10, 2020
Phase II of the application has a video and written component.
You will be asked to record a short that addresses the following topics:
- – Your motivation to set-up your enterprise
- – The mission and objectives of your enterprise
- – The reasons why you and your enterprise are unique
- and address a specific problem more effectively than other enterprises.
You will provide written answers to questions that assess your leadership, the enterprise, and social impact.
Each candidate’s video and written application will be reviewed and scored on a 1-5 scale, 1 being the lowest score and 5 being the highest score. Candidates with the highest cumulative scores will advance to Phase III.
Phase III: Interview
Scheduled October 1 – October 31, 2020
Part III of the application consists of a 30-minute video interview. Candidates will be required to invite 1 attendee to their interview. This must be someone who knows the candidate and their work. It can be a colleague or a community member impacted by their work. Both the candidate and attendee are expected to be present throughout the interview.
Finalists will be notified about their selection results by December 2020.
For more information please contact [email protected]
For More Information: