Application Deadline: 29 February 2024.
World Federation of Neurology In collaboration with the University of Cairo and with generous support from the Association of British Neurologists announce a call for Candidates. The World Federation of Neurology (WFN) with support from the Association of British Neurologists (ABN) are pleased to partner with the Department of Neurology of Cairo University and announce a one year visiting fellowship position for one newly trained African Neurologist.
The one-year general neurology fellowship aims to enhance neurological training within the African continent, enabling the successful applicant to meet new colleagues, and foster future cooperation. The training in Cairo will be a one-year Fellowship in general neurology. Training will be conducted in English.
The WFN, will offer a one-year General Neurology fellowship at Cairo University in Cairo, Egypt.
The purpose is to enhance neurological training within the African continent, meet new colleagues, and foster future cooperation.
Training will be conducted in English.
The visit will take place for one academic year from September 2024 to August 2025.
The visiting fellow will receive the following support:
- Reimbursement for one economy flight from the Fellow’s country of residence to Cairo and the return journey.
- Reimbursement of Accommodation for the academic year.
- A monthly allowance for living expenses (food and beverage) during the academic year.
- Health insurance and insurance to practice medicine, during the stay in Cairo (to be arranged by the hosts).
- The amount of scholarship will be paid to the University of Cairo which will reimburse the fellow’s expenses
For More Information: