Application Deadline: Tuesday, 10th January 2023 at 16.00 hours
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung is pleased to announce the call for the 2023 cohort of the Young Leaders Forum.
The Young Leaders Forum [YLF] is a multidisciplinary program on social, economic and political challenges at the national, continental and global level that brings together talented active young minds and political activists who are working towards social justice and democracy.
Eligible applicants should be:
- Between 21 and 35 years old
- Tanzanians and currently residing in Tanzania (Mainland and Zanzibar) and should be in the country during the course of implementation
- Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or pursuing first degree by the time of application
- Politically active
- Involved in a project or initiative and/or active in civil society, political parties, or trade unions
Please send your application, consisting of a one-page motivation letter and your detailed CV in PDF format.
Your motivation letter should refer to your voluntary engagement in society and explain what you are expecting from the YLF. It should answer the following questions:
- Why are you applying for this program? How will your participation help nurture your engagement and transform your community (or) and organization?
- What would you contribute into the YLF program?
Applications should be sent to info.tanzania(at)fes.de or submit a hard copy to Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung office located at 6 Mwai Kibaki Road, Dar es Salaam, by Tuesday, 10th January 2023 at 16.00 hours.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Young Leaders Forum (YLF) 2023