Job Number: 2487247
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Business Segment: Global Growth Organization – Africa
Posted Position Title: EID Intern
Career Level: CI
Function: Manufacturing Function Segment: Leadership Programs Location: Nigeria
General Electric is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.The vast majority of our graduate hires into our leadership development programs were interns with us first!
- Candidates undertake challenging work activities in their area of discipline under close supervision; network with peers, colleagues and leadership; undertake basic training and development and receive formal developmental feedback.
- The 12-month internship program combines hands-on experience with training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to embark on a GE career.
- Excellent ‘people’ skills and phone conversation skills
- Business, Engineering or Communications Major preferred; others considered
- Above Average Grade Performance in College
- Proficiency in Excel,
- Prior Experience using salesforce.com preferred but not required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Above Average Grade Performance in College – Proficiency in Excel
For More Information: