Job Location: Pretoria
Job Number: 00374126
On the Accenture Technology Internship, you can expect to be immersed in live project work from the first month of joining. Intense and rewarding, the placement allows you to make your first mark on a vast global business, while forming connections with exceptional people at every level.
What will I be doing?
After a few weeks spent on a formal induction, you will embark on a training programme in our Academy at our Delivery Centre in Centurion. We will then assign you to a project where you will build your skills ‘on the job’. By the end of the twelve months, you should come away with some valuable skills. If you are passionate about innovation in technology, this is the placement for you.
To join the Accenture Technology Internship, you will need to have or be predicted to receive a 65 percent average in the required discipline. We currently have opportunities for people to join us in June 2016, October 2016 and January 2017. If you have already graduated, and want to start your graduate career, apply now.
Training and development
- The progression of our people is fundamental to everything we do.
- This is as true for students who join us on the Accenture Technology Internship as for our graduates and full-time employees. Your starting point will be our formal induction programme. It’s a way to welcome you into the Delivery Centre that has been designed not only to give you an overview of our work, the processes, tools and packages we use, but also to introduce you to your potential future colleagues.
- After your training programme, it’s on to your first assignment. This is the opportunity to put what you learnt in the classroom into practice and supplement that formal training with on the-job skills building that will help you keep pace with changing technologies.
What do I need in order to apply?
- Updated copy of your CV
- Latest academic record
- Certified copy of South African ID
- A National Diploma or Bachelors in Information Technology; Financial Information Systems; Informatics; Computer Science; Commerce or Business Administration.
- Completed your qualification less than two years ago.
- Minimum 65% aggregate.
- Programming as a subject is mandatory for those applying for technical roles.
- South African Citizen with a valid ID document.
For More Information: