Submission Deadline: June 1, 2018 12 PM (noon) GMT,
Go Green in the City 2018 is going to be bolder, better and more exciting! Join the 8th edition of the ultimate global student competition in sustainable cities with Schneider Electric.
Go Green in the City Global Student Competition: In just 35 years, almost 70% of the world’s population will live in urban centers. Cities are our future – why not integrate them with innovative urban policies and truly intelligent systems?
- Schneider Electric want to solve business challenges of the future with you! Tell us – what’s your bold idea?
- If you’re a Business or an Engineering student over 18 years old, at least in the second year of your Bachelor’s or are already studying for your Master’s – the opportunity of a lifetime awaits. Sign up now!
- Ten finalist teams from around the world will get a sponsored trip to the grand finale in the USA.
- Win the top prize, and you could find yourself kick-starting a meaningful career with Schneider Electric.
You’ll even get an international trip to witness how Schneider Electric turns bold ideas into bold actions.
- You could be connecting with some of our bold people in Schneider Electric, who lead our effort in digital transformation. Learn more about what it’s like to be part of the solution for a sustainable future with the global leader in energy management and automation.
For More Information: