Google Demo Day: Women’s Edition will feature some of the world’s best early stage startups founded or co-founded by women. Google is thrilled to highlight startups from all over the world at Google HQ in Mountain View, and connect them with Silicon Valley investors.
- You have a startup in the B2B or B2C space (technology vertical preferred).
- Founders include at least one woman.
- That founder(s) will travel to and present at Demo Day.
- You are actively raising a Series A round of roughly $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 USD.
- You are willing and able to travel to Silicon Valley October 30-November 3, 2016.
- You are passionate about building a great company.
- PRESENT – Pitch on stage to a full room of investors, VCs, and respected judges at the Google Headquarters in Mountain View.
- ELEVATE – Opportunities to be featured in press coverage around Demo Day.
- CONNECT -Be a part of a global network with this year’s cohort of ambitious founders.
- GROW – Receive focused mentoring, feedback, and support from Googlers and Silicon Valley veterans at an exclusive series of talks and workshops.
- EXPLORE – Startups will be in Silicon Valley from October 30-November 3, 2016.
Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the cost of hotel accommodations for up to two rooms. For international founders, Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the cost of air travel.
For More Information: