Application Deadline:May 19th 2019
Indie Games Accelerator is a program for top indie game startups from select emerging markets who are looking to supercharge their growth on Android. This is a special edition of the Launchpad Accelerator program, designed in close collaboration with Google Play, featuring a comprehensive gaming curriculum and mentorship from top mobile gaming experts. The program is open to developers from:
Asia: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam
Middle East & Africa: Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia and Turkey
Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela
Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned below before applying
- You must be a registered developer on Google Play.
- You need to be based in one of the eligible countries: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- You must be at least 18 years old* at the time of entering the competition.
- You must be the developer of the game you are submitting for review.
- If you are submitting an unreleased game for review, it must have a playable demo APK (Android Package Kit) submitted to Google Play as private beta through the Google Play Console and made accessible to the program team by inviting [email protected] as a beta tester within the Submission Period.
Selected participants receive:
- Invites to 2 all-expenses-paid* gaming bootcamps at Google Asia HQ in Singapore
- Personalized mentorship from Google and gaming industry experts
- Opportunity to be showcased on Google Play
- US$ 20,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase credits**
- Google Pixel phone
- Invites to exclusive events
Program selection process
All eligible entries will be reviewed by Google teams and program participants will be selected on the basis of:
- Game submitted for review, evaluated on innovation, fun, design, technological and production quality
- Ratings, reviews and performance of previously launched games on Google Play
- Developer’s ability to receive coaching
For More Information: