Application Deadline: 23:59 CET on 30 April 2021.
HiiL Justice Accelerator Innovating Challenge 2021
HiiL Justice Accelerator are looking for the most promising startups from East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the MENA region and Ukraine that aspire for everybody to have access to justice at work, at home, in the neighbourhood and in business.
Startups that empower people with breakthrough innovations to create better
- working conditions with their employer
- separation terms with their spouse
- protection against theft, fraud and violence
- arrangements about noise, damages and property access with their neighbour
- housing maintenance and rent conditions with their landlord
- agreements on ownership, registration and use of land
- contracts, fraud protection and compliance for their small business.
The HiiL Innovating Justice Challenge 2021
The Innovating Justice Challenge scouts and selects the most promising justice innovations for the Justice Accelerator programme. Between 15 March and 30 April 2021, justice entrepreneurs can apply for the Challenge
The HiiL Justice AcceleratorHiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers startups a four-month programme that provides €10,000 non-equity seed funding, business development support (which includes training, coaching and mentorship), access to a global network, international exposure, and connections for further investment opportunities. At the annual Innovating JusticeForum, startups pitch to an international jury and compete for additional cash prizes: €20,000 (1st place), €10,000 (2nd place), and €5,000 (3rd place).
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator is the only accelerator that focuses on preventing and resolving justice problems. We look for startups that can grow and scale to impact thousands and potentially millions of people. HiiL has supported more than 120 justice innovations worldwide since 2011. Some of those have become big, impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of people and scaling to a regional level with the potential to become global players.
- Focus on resolving or preventing a pressing justice problem
- Have the potential to grow and scale nationwide or internationally
- Have a proven solution with increasing annual revenue and impact
- Have a scalable business model and have the potential to become financially sustainable
- Are led by committed founders and a dedicated team
For More Information: