Application Deadline: April 20, 2016.
IBM Health Corps is a pro bono service engagement provided to public, social and civil sector organizations to help address health disparities. Health Corps is a select group of top performing, cross-disciplinary IBMers that offer their expertise in healthcare consulting, data analytics, cognitive computing and more to help organizations improve health access, services, and outcomes.
Teams are deployed to the organization to spend three weeks on site.
An IBM Health Corps engagement is provided at no cost to the organization, and is valued at $500,000.
During the engagement, the IBM Health Corps team works to address a mission-driven strategic priority identified by the host organization. The objective is to equip the organization with the tools, recommendations and roadmap it needs to advance its priority during and beyond the three-week Health Corps engagement.
The IBM Health Corps model is not a traditional consulting program. The program emphasizes collaboration between IBM and the organization. Each partner contributes its experience and assets to achieve the project goals. Following the completion of the three-week project, IBM Health Corps may continue to support its partner organization through additional consultation and evaluation, as determined by the specific needs of the project.
- Organizations applying for IBM Health Corps should be not-for-profit or public sector entities, e.g. clinic, hospital, NGO, or health department.
- Applications must be submitted in English and are accepted from all countries. Evidence of short and long-term support by organization leadership for the proposed project will strengthen the application.
- The proposed challenge should be a priority item in the organization’s plans for 2016. Strong applications will articulate why the challenge is important to achieving the organization’s mission, the impact it will have on the community, and the current organization support and commitment for addressing the challenge.
Phase I: Complete Application
- Submit the online written application at www.ibmhealthcorps.org.
- Dates: March 15, 2016 – April 20, 2016.
Phase II: Project Scoping Discussion with IBM Health Corps program team
- Selected proposals will undergo a project scoping discussion with the IBM Health Corps program staff.
Phase III: Finalist Interviews
- Shortlisted proposals will be invited for finalist interviews.
Phase IV: All Applicants Notified
For More Information: