Application Deadline: 28th of September 2020,
- Are you passionate about sustainability and the environment?
- Are you curious to explore whether entrepreneurship is for you?
- Do you have a great, innovative idea related to natural resource management?
- Do you want to learn how to assess and further develop your idea into a marketable enterprise?
- Are you curious by nature, innovative at heart and willing to take risks to realise your dreams?
- Do you want to work with up and coming business support networks and enviropreneurs to realise job creation in the Water and Sanitation / Renewable Energy / Waste Management / Food Security / Agro-ecology / Green Buildings / Eco-Mobility / Biodiversity sectors?
- Would a business bootcamp help take you to the next stage?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, apply for this exciting and innovative online 5 weeks ideation bootcamp!
This 5 week online Bootcamp is about finding out if entrepreneurship is for you, unpacking your ideas, exploring the alignment of your ideas to national priorities, learning how to assess market potential, understanding the funding and partnership landscape that will be important to take your ideas forward, networking with entrepreneurs in this space and practicing your pitching skills in a “Shark Tank” simulation session.
If this would add value to your professional development and help to propel you to the next step towards “Enviropreneurship”, please don’t hesitate to apply! We are looking for 50 of the brightest, most inspired, and energetic young people to go on this journey with us.
Note that all applicants need to be:
• 35 years or younger;
• Living in South Africa;
• Able to communicate comfortably in English;
• Have access to computer or smart phone and able to access internet (data will be provided);
• Have a business idea/concept that speaks to natural resource management, climate change, food security, water security and social innovation; and
• Available to attend a 5 weeks online Ideation Bootcamp from the 12th of October to 13th November 2020.
NOTE: Data to access the online training will be provided, as well as ongoing business mentoring support.
To apply, fill in the application form here. The closing date is Monday, 28th of September 2020, midnight. Please take time to fill this in carefully, as this is your opportunity to sell yourself and your concept.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any enquiries.
Telephone: 011 575 4268. Email: [email protected];
For More Information: