Application Deadline: March 31st 2018
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for Applications for its 2018 International Fellowships.
This program is to offer core funding to financially help you come and stay in Japan when you have found that it is preferable or very important for you to stay in Japan to further pursue your ongoing study/research.
Outline of the JAUW International JAUW Fellowship Program
- The program is open to applications between November 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this program is between September 2018 and March 2019 for 4 to 6 months.
- The program cannot be extended in all events.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree and above
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research
- They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application
For More Information: