Application Deadline: 14 September 2018.
The Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) invites applications for its Fourth Writing Semester, which will run from 4 February to 31 May 2019.
- Fellowships are open to any field of expertise. Previous Writing Fellows have included academics, novelists, scientists, poets, playwrights, independent researchers and journalists.
JIAS Writing Fellows enjoy a quiet space for work, reflection and academic community-building amidst the Melville Koppies of Johannesburg.
Each Writing Fellow will receive:
- Accommodation in our private residential suites at JIAS;
- Daily breakfast and lunch;
- Access to the facilities of the nearby University of Johannesburg; and
- A monthly stipend.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please submit a two-page proposal, a comprehensive CV, and the names and contact details of three referees to [email protected] before 14 September 2018.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) Writing Fellowships