Application Deadline: 15th November 2018
In Money Trail, Journalismfund.eu offers working grants for mixed teams of African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse and corruption in Africa, Asia and Europe. Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole.
- Only intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist are eligible to apply. Each team must consist of journalists from at least two continents.
- There will be 10 application rounds over the three years. The total amount per call is around 50.000 euro.
- The money comes from the Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij.
The first deadline will be on the 15th of July. Underneath an approximate application timeline
- 15th July 2018 – DEADLINE of the first application round at 11.59 pm Brussels time
- 30th September 2018 – DEADLINE of the second application round at 11.59 pm Brussels time
- 15th November 2018 – DEADLINE of third application round at 11.59 pm Brussels time
For More Information: