Application Deadline: June 27th 2016
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) is a corporate body established under the Statistics Act (2006). It is the principal Government agency responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of official statistical information and its custody. It also oversees the coordination, supervision and development of programmes within the National Statistical System.
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics invites applications from suitably qualified individuals with excellent credentials to fill various Internship positions. The objectives of the Internship programme includes:
• To build the capacity of Interns in various fields;
• To enable Interns acquire practical/appropriate skills in their areas of specialization;
• To communicate to young graduates the importance of learning a culture of service to citizenry and successful public service;
• To enable Interns explore and research a career path and learn about workplace realities and responsibilities.
How to Apply
- Fill Out the Application Form
- Applicants should fill and submit a hard copy of the Application for Employment form available on the website ref—- accompanied by certified copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts, testimonials and National ID/Passport. Kindly note that failure to attach the required documents will lead to disqualification.
The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Director General
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
P. O. Box 30266 – 00100
Herufi House, 1st Floor, Room 131
Applications must be received not later than 27th June, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: