Application Deadline:13th February 2021
Labs by ARM 3.0 is a FinTech-Focused Accelerator Program designed to support the best post-MVP companies solving the hardest problems for the financial and enterprise software industries. Funding will vary from 20k – 50k USD.
Labs by ARM 3.0 is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more!
For this edition, we are looking for post-MVP startups that offer Fintech or enterprise solutions. These startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it). We are also interested in solutions that will help the African diaspora access local services for themselves and their families.
What happens at Labs by ARM
During the 12 weeks, we will work intensively with each startup virtually; primarily on product, market, and team to get them in the best shape possible. We will provide them with access to the ARM network, deals from select partners, and carefully selected mentors from the fintech industry who will provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Should be preferably post-MVP or Early Stage startups with a revolutionary solution.
- Should be operating in the FIntech space or Enterprise software industry
- Solution should have large market that grows over time.
Founders should have…
- Some unique insight or compelling worldview
- Deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape an eye for detail
- Tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team
i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
Startups should be solving an important problem
For a highly-engaged set of customers
Should be post-revenue
Access to Funding
Direct equity funding for the selected startups worth $50,000 each in equity.
Accepted startups enjoy hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector.
Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, MSG91, legal services).
Access to Investors
Startups will get introduced to a network of investors at the end of the program for possible follow-on investments.
Access to the program’s alumni network
Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience firsthand.
- Ecosystem Dialogue SeriesJanuary 2021
- Call for Application 21st December – 13th February 2021
- Top 30 Selection February 2021
- Top 5 Selection February 2021
- Acceleration Program March 2021
- Startup Insights April 2021
- Demo Day June 2021
For More Information: