Application Deadline: 9 January 2023 (23:59 GMT+2).
JFD is calling on women from Europe and Africa, engaged in bold technological bets that create disruptive innovations to change the world, to apply for les Margaret Awards, open to 3 categories: Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur and Junior.
JFD will reward women from Europe and Africa for their creativity, audacity and innovation through 3 award categories: Entrepreneur, Intrapreneur and Junior, each of which will include a European and African winner.
Les Margaret Awards is dedicated to women citizens of a European or African country who place innovation at the heart of their action and who have thus developed a digital project, in all sectors, that responds to one or several societal and environmental issues: a disruptive innovation that creates jobs and value for our economies.
Candidates can apply in 3 categories:
- Entrepreneur: for female founders or co-founders of tech start-ups;
- Intrapreneur: for women working for companies who have developed an innovative project in agreement with their employer while remaining employed;
- Junior: for girls aged between 7 and 18 who have an idea, a concept, a start-up project that responds to a problem through the application of a technology or those who have developed a prototype (robot, game, app…) using one or several technologies.
- The Margarets in the Entrepreneur and Intrapreneur categories will benefit from the JFD Acceleration Programme: media exposure worth €1 million for one year, speaking opportunities at major international events, digital equipment, coaching/mentoring sessions with JFD partners and funding.
- The Margaret Juniors will receive tailored support for the development of their projects, digital equipment and a €1000 scholarship. They will also be mentored and coached by the JFD partners and will benefit from high media exposure.
For More Information: