Application Deadline: July 25th 2016
When: Sep 12-Dec 9 (13 weeks)
Merck Accelerator Africa September 2016 Program for Healthcare Projects
Supporting Digital Healthcare Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Africa
Merck Accelerator Africa offers a three-month program, where your Start-up will benefit from experienced mentors, a robust training program and the backing of a leading Science and Technology company.
The program is run in collaboration with the Merck Accelerator in Darmstadt and there are plenty of opportunities for exchange. The Nairobi based program will be focussed on supporting companies addressing the big healthcare issues in Africa regardless of current location. If your company has what it takes to go international we offer an extended session in our new Innovation Hub in Silicon Valley.
- Any entrepreneurs who are working on digital solutions that have an alignment to Healthcare.
- Merck Accelerator are paying particular attention to start-ups that have:
- Solutions that support care, diagnosis, monitoring and treatment in these areas – oncology, fertility, diabetes
- Wearables, Sensors, Photonics
- Healthtech with integrated Fintech innovations
- Big data analyticsKey Benefits:- Mentoring from Merck senior managers
– $15,000 non equity funding
– Customized coaching sessions and workshops
– Free Housing
– Opportunity to internationalise your business and expand your network to Silicon Valley.
- Deadline application period: July 25, 2016
- Notification to winning teams: August 16, 2016
- Start of Accelerator Program: September 12, 2016
Apply Now for the Merck Accelerator Africa Program 2016
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Merck Accelerator Africa Program 2016