Application Deadline for Session 1 intake (i.e. February) is 31 January 2017.
While that for Session 2 intake (i.e. July) is 30 June 2017.
Macquarie University provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester). The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of an African country.
- have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2016 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
Award value: $5,000 annually (Up to AU)
Level of study: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Award benefits: Fee reduction
How to Apply:
You don’t need to apply directly to be considered for a country scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
- Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website. Visit goto.mq/howtoapply
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
For More Information: