Application Deadline: July 22nd, 2021
An exciting new opportunity is available at Maersk, the World’s largest container shipping company and integrator of container logistics. At Maersk, we have implemented the Youth Employment Service (YES) program and in search of high potential individuals to join the program for 2021/2022 intake.
• Black South African Youth
• Between the ages of 18 – 35 years
• Currently unemployed
• Minimum Grade 12 with additional qualifications advantageous
• Strong computer literacy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good personal time management
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• A positive attitude
• Resilience and commitment to the 12-month programme
• First time YES program Participant
The one-year entry level program offers exposure to the workplace and an opportunity to develop workplace capabilities. There is no mandatory learning module component. The successful candidates will be based within a world class environment in one of our South African offices and will have the opportunity to gain work experience and skills. Gaining exposure to develop a Market driven, operational focused and Customer centric mindset in our day to day business.
For More Information: