Application Deadline: April 16th 2020
The central purpose of The Mandela Rhodes Foundation is to build exceptional leadership capacity in Africa. The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a combination of financial support for postgraduate studies and a high quality Leadership Development Programme.
If you are between the ages of 19 and 29, are a citizen of any African country, and have a first degree with above average academic results (70% and above), you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Tuition and registration fees as set by your university or institution
- A study materials allowance as set by the MRF
- Accommodation and meal allowances as set by the MRF
- A medical aid allowance as set by the MRF
- A personal allowance as set by the MRF
- Research and conferencing grants can be made available on request
- Economy-class flights for international scholars from their home countries to their institutions at the start and end of their studies
MRF look for young Africans who have demonstrated the potential to embody our founding principles of reconciliation, education, entrepreneurship, and leadership. You must have already assumed leadership and made an impact on your campus or community.
The deadline is the 16th of April, by which time all application documentation needs to have been uploaded. Your recommenders (referees) must have uploaded their references by then in order for your application to be complete.
Step 1: Check programme requirements
Step 2: Get your documents ready
Step 3: Let’s go!
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/2021