Application Deadline: September 14th 2021
MMEG supports women from developing countries in their pursuit of higher education. The MMEG organization draws inspiration from Margaret McNamara, and her vision of education and gender equality.
Applications for Africa program are from May 15 to September 14 each year. Queries may be addressed to [email protected] . Results are announced in mid December.
In addition to the above criteria, an applicant must:
- already be enrolled part time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) or full time at one of the universities listed below:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Cape Town
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Free State
- be enrolled for at least one more academic term (the term between January to July 2022)
- Applicants applying from eligible countries other than South Africa must hold a study permit for South Africa.
- Applicants should be born before September 15, 1996 to be eligible to apply.
Estimated expenses should be calculated and expressed in Rand.
Remember to read the Application Checklist & FAQs before applying and select the “South Africa” in the first question of the application. If the program name does not appear, the program may be closed to new applications.
For More Information: