Application Deadline: April 30th, 2022
Media Council of Kenya is an inclusive, equal and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability.
MCK aim is to attract, nurture, develop and retain the most talented people and support them to expand their skills and capabilities, ensuring that Media Council of Kenya is the destination of choice for the brightest talents in the industry. Whatever we do, our ambition remains one and the same: to work in partnership with our stakeholders to provide solutions that meet their needs, whilst building a sustainable business for the future, for ourselves and the communities in which we operate
An inclusive workplace culture enables us to attract the most talented people from various backgrounds. As part of our equal employment policy, Media Council of Kenya is committed to promoting diversity in all areas of recruitment, selection, training and promotion, and to this end we have created an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, irrespective of their race, ethnicity, gender, marital status, age, disability or religious belief
This unique culture, built upon strong values and a foundation of integrity, quality service and professionalism, is a strong competitive advantage for the company.
- Final year students from a recognised university or middle-level college.
- Letter of application from the student.
- Recommendation letter from the university or college.
- Academic transcripts.
- Valid Student Identification Card or Registration Number.
- Valid MCK Student Press Card 2022.
- Evidence of published work or broadcast will be an added advantage.
- Media Council of Kenya pays competitive rates for the job which will enhance Media Council’s capacity to attract, retain and to reward competent and most talented staff while recognizing the relative added value of staff to the organization.
- Media Council of Kenya reward the right performance, consistent with our values, through career progression and performance related compensation.
- Interested students can apply by submitting all requirements through the online portal: https://mediacouncil.or.ke/services/support-services/careers with the subject title: Application for MCK Media Industrial Placement Programme on or before Saturday 30th April 2022.
NOTE: Email submissions will not be accepted The Media Council of Kenya does not solicit for payments or recruit through agents/agencies
For More Information: