Kickstart your software career. Get equipped with advanced tech skills, tools and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria.
The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
Enhance your software skills for free and get hired.
– 6 weeks of intensive training and career development
– 50 techies will be selected to participate in the boot camp
– 10+ slots of employment offer available for the ten best participants
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individuals that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Full-stack software engineering
React, .Net, C#…
Agile product management
React, .Net, C#…
Data science/DB management
Python, SQL, tableau…
Git, python , SQL…
Internet of things (IoT)
Machine learning, AI, sensors, backend systems
Design thinking & agile dev
Emphathize, define, ideate, prototype…
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
N.B.: During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.
For More Information: