Application Deadline: unspecified
Every year, Microsoft welcomes thousands of university graduates ad students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Pursuing or has recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- A year or two of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithm
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
For More Information: