Application Deadline: February 15th 2015
Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (NABA) wants to motivate young international talents eager to undertake an intensive summer study experience in Milan, the cutting edge of creativity, by offering 5 full scholarships (100%) and 10 half scholarships (50%) on tuition for one of the NABA’s 2-week Summer Courses running through July-August 2015.
NABA Summer School proposes a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme.
NABA Summer courses are 2-week intensive research and project experiences in 7 thematic areas
(Fashion, Fashion Management, Product and Interior Design, Visual & Digital Arts, Media Design and Italian Culture and Lifestyle) distributed along 5 summer sessions .
With students from almost 50 different countries, NABA community benefits from a broad diversity
of cultures and ideas.
• 5 scholarships covering the full (100%) tuition fee for one of the 2-week NABA Summer Courses
• 10 scholarship covering the half (50%) tuition fee for one of the 2-week NABA Summer Courses
NABA SUMMER COURSES 2015
First session: from June 23rd to July 3rd2015
Second session: from July 7th to July 17th 2015
Third session: from July 21st to July 31st 2015
Fourth session: from August 4th to August 14th 2015
Fifth session: from August 18th to August 28th 2015
NABA will award ECTS credits for its Summer Courses
ITALIAN LIFESTYLE & CULTURE:
- What is Italian Culture? How do Design, Architecture and a unique way of life influence design and lifestyle trends?
- Taking inspiration from the beauty of Italian landscape and the richness of its traditions and customs, applicants must submit a creative project that expresses the essence of Italy through design (projects to be developed in any tool that the applicant is familiar with: e.g. sketches, illustrations, computer graphics, video, photography, collage, etc.).
Please notice that the chosen technique must be related to the field of the course for which applicants are applying to (e.g.: an applicant selecting Interior Design courses should submit a project related to
NABA Summer Scholarship Competition 2015 is addressed to anyone with a passion for design,
fashion, interior & architecture, visual and graphic design or any related field that have an inquisitive
mind and an attitude for critical thinking and investigation.
Applicants must submit:
• NABA Summer Courses Application Form 2015
• The creative project on the Competition’s brief “Italian Lifestyle and Culture”
• Short description in English (max.200 words) of the concept of the project highlighting reasons
supporting their choices
All material must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com indicating in the subject “2015 Summer Courses Scholarship Competition – Italian Lifestyle and Culture” by and not later than February 15 th
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition via email by February 27th 2015
For More Information: