Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
When you join the Nedbank CA Training Programme, not only will you be joining Nedbank‘s immensely successful programme that boasts a 100% ITC pass rate for the past five years, but you will also experience what it means to be a#YoungDifferenceMaker.
- To adhere to the South African Institute of Charted Accountants (SAICA) Training Regulations for the duration of their articles with the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- During the three-year CA training period (articles) within the Nedbank CA Training Programme, trainees will rotate into various divisions within the bank.
- Manage deliverables within reasonable turnaround times aligned to the role specifications and rotation whilst adding value by seeking opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Proactively drive and manager your own Learning and Development in line with prescribed SAICA Technical and Professional Skills Requirements.
- Contribute to the Nedbank CA Training Programme by Pro-Actively participation in Programme committees/structures (E.g. Marketing Committee, Recruitment Committee and Social Committee) involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their Professional Development whilst adding value to the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting
- SAICA Accredited Accounting Undergraduate Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting or equivilant programme that allows access into SAICA’s initial Test of Competence.
Type of Exposure
- Achieved Stakeholder Service Deliverable Excellence
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Capturing data
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Managing and monitoring internal customer expectations
- Working in a fast -paced environment
- Working within a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Accounting Principles
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking Knowledge
- Business Principles
- Cluster specific operations
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Applied Learning
- Decision Making
- Stress Tolerance
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Nedbank CA Training Programme 2024