LaunchLab together with Nedbank will be engaging on an exclusive Fintech & Big Data Challenge which will run from mid-August to October 2016.
This challenge will consist of:
- Challenge Workshop
- Entering Pitches
- Pitching Platform Final
The Organizers will be receiving pitches online via our dedicated wetransfer.com channel, as well as through in-person pitching sessions on the following dates:
- 13 September 2016 – Nedbank Stellenbosch University LaunchLab
- 14 September 2016 – UCT GSB Solution Space
- 15 September 2016 – Cape Peninsular University of Technology, Cape Town Campus
- 19 September 2016 – University of Cape Town
- 20 September 2016 – University of the Western Cape CEI
- 21 September 2016 – Nedbank Stellenbosch University LaunchLab
Entrepreneurs only get 3 minutes to record a video pitch. LaunchLab provides no facilities for displaying visual demos or presentations, but props and demo devices are allowed. Any content beyond the 3 minute time limit will not be considered in the judging.
The Organizers look for the following criteria in the pitches that we receive:
- Problem or Need, and the Opportunity
- Value Proposition
- Target Market
- Business Model
- What do you need?
Pitching Platform Final
There will be an exclusive Fintech & Big Data Pitching Platform Final hosted by the LaunchLab together with Nedbank on the 20th of October at the Nedbank Stellenbosch University LaunchLab.
For More Information: