Application Deadline: March 9th 2016
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
14. Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum Engineering
Please note that applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its JV Partners, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
Application is open to full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) students admitted during 2014/2015 academic session.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
For more Information: