Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands which aims to strengthen the entrepreneurial spirit in DR Congo. The Orange Corners DRC program is a 6-month incubation program that involves the development of entrepreneurial projects/start-ups but also the capacity building of project leaders and founders of start-ups. The program is deployed by Ingenious City.
You must meet the following conditions to apply for Orange Corners RDC:
- Entrepreneurs between 18 and 35 years old with an innovative business concept established in the DRC
- Graduates from schools or training institutions
- Business project at the ideation stage or business in operation for 1 year
- Project / Company contributing to the SDGs
- Project / Company in the following sectors:
- Food / Agri-business
- Renewable Energies
- Recycling / Sustainable Economy
- Dedicated to your project full time
- Friendly and equipped space:
Incubates will have access to a friendly and equipped workspace but also to services such as printing and internet access.
- Training session:
Practical workshops where the incubates will acquire various skills and answers to different questions about the management of their business.
- Master Class:
During the Master Class, essential topics concerning startups will be addressed. Experts will share their best practices and experiences to transfer knowledge to participants. A strong emphasis will be placed on concrete ideas that entrepreneurs can immediately apply to their businesses.
- Mentoring :
The Ingenious City team will offer advice and support to incubates during a weekly meeting to help them develop their project and stay focused on their goals.
For More Information: