Application Deadline: September 17th 2015
When: Rabat, Morocco 8 to 11 November 2015
The 2nd International Youth Job Creation Summit is a gathering of young leaders from all over the globe to agree and promote policies for the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 8.
Join international youth groups, UN officials, policymakers and politicians taking part in youth-led workshops and roundtable discussions to examine job creation strategies, opportunities in the green economy and what youth themselves can do better to prepare themselves for a shifting labour market.
- Delegates will be selected from applicants who are young people aged 18 to 30 with experience in and innovative ideas for youth job creation in the green economy.
- They must have fluency in English or French.
- The Opening and Closing Ceremonies will have simultaneous translation in English, French and Arabic. Workshops and roundtables will mostly be in English, with some arranged in French and Arabic.
- A maximum of 250 delegate places will be available
- There is no registration fee, but all participants are expected to pay for the costs of their travel.
- Accommodation will be provided at the Bouznika Youth Camp, and all meals will be covered.
- Closest airports are Rabat-Sale (40 minutes by car or taxi) and Casablanca (one hour by train).
For More Information: