Application Deadline: June 8th 2018
Seven Masters Scholarships are available to applicants enrolled on eligible online distance learning programmes offered by the University in the 2018-2019 academic session.
- Each scholarship will cover the full fees relating to the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management. For successful recipients studying towards the MSc Carbon Management programme, the scholarship will cover the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management component of the masters programme.
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on to the PgCert Climate Change Management (online) or MSc Carbon Management (online).
Applicants must be resident in the following countries:
Afghanistan Cuba Indonesia Myanmar Sudan
Algeria Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Iraq Namibia Suriname
Angola Democratic Republic of the Congo Jamaica Nauru Swaziland
Argentina Djibouti Jordan Nepal Syria
Azerbaijan Dominican Republic Kenya Nicaragua Tajikistan
Bahamas Ecuador Kiribati Niger Tanzania
Bangladesh Egypt Laos Nigeria Timor-Leste
Belize El Salvador Lebanon Pakistan Togo
Benin Equatorial Guinea Lesotho Palau Tonga
Bhutan Eritrea Liberia Papua New Guinea Tunisia
Bolivia Ethiopia Libya Paraguay Turkmenistan
Botswana Fiji Madagascar Peru Tuvalu
Burkina Faso Gabon Malawi Philippines Uganda
Burundi Gambia Maldives Rwanda Uzbekistan
Cambodia Ghana Mali Samoa Vanuatu
Cameroon Guatemala Marshall Islands Sao Tome & Principe Venezuela
Cape Verde Guinea Mauritania Senegal VietNam
Central African Rep. Guinea-Bissau Micronesia Sierra Leone Yemen
Chad Guyana Moldova Solomon Islands Zambia
Comoros Haiti Mongolia Somalia Zimbabwe
Congo Honduras Morocco South Africa
Côte d’Ivoire India Mozambique Sri Lanka
- The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. Priority will be given to applicants from those nations most at risk from climate change and who are deemed to have the greatest potential to tackle climate change in their home country.
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
The scholarship deadline is 8th June 2018
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of June 2018.
For More Information: