Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.
By joining PwC, you’ll have access to a global network for you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional that you aspire to be. We are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust. It all adds up to The New Equation.
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: building professional relationships with clients and engage with them to gather detailed audit evidence in all your assignments; observe PwC risk management and compliance procedures; use appropriate PwC approved methodologies and audit guide in execution of work; ensure timely completion of assigned areas within budgeted hours and ensure that client & internal deadlines are met; testing Information Technology General Controls for clients’ application systems, operating systems and databases; performing infrastructure configuration reviews for clients’ IT environments and conduct technical cybersecurity reviews; analyse client information to generate useful insights; update the team and the client on the regular basis on the progress of the assignment; present review findings using formal presentation tools; be open to coaching and learning in order to develop new skills and competencies in IT governance, IT Risk Management, Project Management, Cybersecurity and Data privacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of networking protocols, operating systems, databases and programming or scripting languages;
- Demonstrate an understanding of recent technological trends and innovations.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Communication skills – written and spoken;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Creativity, curiosity and ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team;
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and willing to learn;
- A well rounded person with other life interests and commercial awareness of business environment and current affairs.
For candidates who have graduated:
- An updated CV;
- O level and A level certificates;
- University degree certificate and transcript.
Candidates who are yet to graduate:
- An updated CV;
- O level, A level certificates;
- Cumulative university degree transcript.
For More Information: