Application Deadline: 22nd July 2018
Workshop #1: 30 July 18 | Lusaka | Manufacturing, Waste Management
Workshop #2: 31 July 18 | Lusaka | Agriculture
The SAG-SEED Replicator Programme targets both originators and (future) entrepreneurs who wish to imitate eco-inclusive business models:
Originators are supported through the identification of replicable features of their business model and a matchmaking process which enables them to find potential replication partners. Further, they will be showcased as a SEED originator. For this purpose, SEED collaborates with experienced originators from different sectors around the world and identifies replicable key components of their business models. Their eco-inclusive business models are tested and proven to be viable; create relevant economic, social and environmental impacts and are easily adaptable to different geographic locations at a low risk.
During SAG-SEED Replicator Connect Workshops, future entrepreneurs (adopters) are inspired and capacitated to adapt proven business models to their local context. Each adopter selects a SAG-SEED Replicator Workbook that comprises readings on proven business models as well as tools to adapt them to their market. Afterwards, they receive the possibility to pitch their adapted business idea to originators who are looking for replication partners.
- Be inspired by a variety of successful case studies
- Learn the secrets and tools used by real-world eco-inclusive enterprises
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with originators of successful business models
- Receive expert guidance and tailored support to build your enterprise
- Apply Online Apply online at: https://app.seed.uno/replicator-connect.html before DEADLINE 22 July 2018
Create account > Activate account >Complete application > Select the workbook topic you are interested in
For More Information: