Application Deadline: September 15th 2015
A “Graduate Management Talent” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the Group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams. Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only the Sahara Group and its core fields of activity and people, but also yourself. The possibilities are endless!!!
The goal of this “Graduate Management Talent” programme is to develop high-value individuals in an international environment with a focus on Energy, and Infrastructure.
A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and pro-active approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success is required in order to succeed as a Graduate Management Talent. Conceptual and innovative thinking informing an analytical approach to complex problems and ability to identify, through comprehension of the ‘bigger picture’ to give practical options and solutions.
Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position. They will receive ‘on the job’ training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Other than English, at least one foreign international language is required.
- Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2015
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate should have poise & finesse.
- Candidate must be assertive.
- Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Group HR
- Line Manager
- All staff
Suitably qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to SaharaGMT2015@sahara-group.com
Resume should be concise with only one page. Please note that multiple entries would not be treated.