Application Deadline: 7 November 2023
Sasol is a global integrated chemicals and energy company with a 70-year heritage. Through our talented people, we use our expertise and selected technologies to safely and sustainably source, manufacture and market chemical and energy products globally. When you join Team Sasol, you are joining a company that puts people at the center of everything we do. Sasol invests in its employees along every stage of the career path and offers development opportunities to help you cultivate your career in a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion.
Technical Marketing Services (TMS) invites recently graduated engineers, currently unemployed, to apply for a two-year trainee position. The graduate trainee positions are non-permanent employment (NPE) positions aimed at providing young engineering professionals the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst performing engineering work in the Technical Marketing Services (TMS) environment. The engineering graduate trainees shall work as part of a technical support team and be assigned typical duties in technical investigations, product and applications research, customer product solution development and maintenance, supporting engineers in implementation of small projects and in monitoring and reporting of customer operating status. This programme is thus an “on the job” trainee opportunity within the TMS environment and must not be confused with the Sasol Graduate Development Programme. Engineering trainees shall typically be assigned work under the supervision of an experienced Team Member in the TMS area and work assignments are expected to include:
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities
- Develop and implementation of maintenance strategies & plans by analysing maintenance data
- Review status report, performance report, payment of FMC and site visit reports from FMC contractors
- Conduct ad-hoc technical investigations/studies
- Develop and implementation of project execution strategies & plans.
- Ensure overall project compliance to execution plan (SHE, Quality, Cost & Schedule).
- Monitor appropriate project governance application on projects.
- Ensure that all risks are identified, analysed, and mitigated to acceptable levels
Minimum B. Eng or BSC Eng degree obtained within the past 3 years.
No previous work experience is required
- Work effectively in a Team
- Result oriented
Functional / Technical
- Discipline specific strong technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new systems, and work with large data sets
For More Information: