Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
The objective of the She Work Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant is to bridge the gender gap in Africa’s growing renewable energy sector, by providing a catalytic repayable grant that helps female-owned businesses strengthen the supply chains in the renewable energy sector, enhance technology or, recruit staff.
Grants will only be given to graduates of She Work Here’s Accelerator.
- Female-owned/led businesses working in the renewable energy space
- Technology supported: solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy
- Priority will be given to projects that promote economic empowerment of women through enabling the productive use of energy for women as end-users
- Alumni of She Works Here
- Track record of working in the renewable energy space
- Clear impact of the technology on women
- Ability to show sustainability beyond the grant
- Annual Audit report for 2 years
- Ability to repay grant over 12-months.
You will be required to upload the following while completing this application.
- Business registration document
- Audited financial reports 2021 and 2020
- Project budget – (Download template: )
- Two professional Reference
For More Information: