Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
Are you a local civil society organization in one of the OIC member countries that aim to build resilience against an emergency, but lack knowledge and funding? Join the Tadamon Accelerator to fast forward your innovative solutions to the next level and amplify your impact!
Innovative solutions enable quicker responses, improve efficiency, and reduce costs.
The Tadamon Accelerator is offering you the opportunity to be among Tadamon’s game-changing innovators. Tadamon world-class experts will be there every step of the journey to address your needs and improve your skills!
The Tadamon Accelerator curriculum is perfectly tailored for you to expand your knowledge and accelerate your innovative solution.
Type: You are a local CSO operating as a small institution with an annual project budget of less than USD 280,000 and have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience in project implementation.
- Type of CSOs: NGO, social enterprise, development start-up, religious organization, cooperative or farmers’ association, community-based organization, foundation, saving clubs, civil society network, and credit unions.
Country Registration: You are registered and planning to implement your project solution in one of the 32 OIC member countries. These countries are:
- Algeria, Azerbaijan, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Guinea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Somalia, State of Palestine, Sudan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen. You will be asked to submit valid registration documents upon applying.
Experience: You have a minimum of two years of proven experience in project implementation.
Language: You must clearly demonstrate competence in both written and spoken English since the program will be conducted in English. In order to assess the language skills, interviews will be carried out for the short-listed organisations.
Innovation & Relevance: Your project proposal is clearly innovative and related to one or more of the thematic areas of the challenge.
- A 14-week intensive online program
- 1:1 mentorship
- Workshops in Sensemaking, Impact Measurement & Management, Digital Transformation, Innovative Finance, and many more
- Access to a network of world-class professionals
- A total of 50 local CSOs will benefit from the Tadamon Accelerator
- Funding by grants (up to $40,000). A total amount of USD 0.46 million will be provided to the best proposals
Tadamon Accelerator Training Program for 50 local CSOs:
The Tadamon Accelerator consists of a 14-week curriculum of collaboration, co-creation, and innovation conducted fully online and complemented by 1-on-1 mentorship sessions. Another value comes from peer-to-peer learning through the sensemaking process, group discussions, and direct cooperation between the organizations.
DEADLINE: June 10, 2022
SELECTION: August 2022
START DATE:September 2022
LANGUAGE: Applications in English only
HOW TO APPLY:
- Sign up for Tadamon
- Log in to Tadamon
- Apply through your organisation dashboard
For More Information: