Application Deadline: May 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
Startup Battlefield (SB 200) is the startup world’s preeminent competition, and it has a global reach. The inaugural cohort, which debuted last year at Disrupt 2022, included three impressive early-stage startups from two African nations.
- AltSchool Africa: An edtech startup from Nigeria.
- PressOne Africa: An entrepreneur-focused telecom startup from Nigeria.
- Oze: A female-founded, small-business-focused fintech from Ghana.
- Startups from all African nations
SB 200 membership has its privileges, the first of which is the highly coveted TechCrunch seal of approval. Then there’s intense (and invaluable) investor and media interest. The SB 200 founders also receive a plethora of free perks, benefits and opportunities.
- Access to Disrupt — including four additional passes and VIP access to all the presentations, breakouts and roundtables.
- Exclusive workshops and masterclasses — SB 200 founders will enjoy workshops in the weeks leading up to Disrupt. They also receive special pitch training from TechCrunch staff and one free year of TechCrunch+ membership.
- Flash pitch at Disrupt — That special training will come in handy when you step onto the Showcase Stage and pitch in front of investors and TechCrunch editors. Receive invaluable feedback and — who knows? You might even catch an investor’s interest.
- Exhibition space on the show floor — The SB 200 will be the only early-stage startups allowed to exhibit at Disrupt.
- Saving the best for last — All SB 200 founders have a shot at competing for $100,000 in the Startup Battlefield pitch competition.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the TechCrunch Startup Battlefield 200 Competition